What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small/Medium Business
Wednesday, March 14th
9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern
Never Ask an IT Services Company, “What Do You Charge For Your Services?” Instead You Should Ask, “What Will I Get For My Money?”
One of the most common questions IT Squared Resource, Inc. gets from new prospective clients calling their office is “What do you guys charge for your services?” Since this is such a common question — and a very important one to address — President and Founder of IT Squared Resource, Inc., Kris Fenton will pull back the curtain and help business owners for 3 reasons:
1. To educate technology decision makers on the most common ways IT services companies package and price their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
2. To bring to light a few “industry secrets” about IT service contracts and SLAs (service level agreements) that almost no business owner thinks about, understands or knows to ask about when evaluating IT service providers. Knowing these secrets can keep you from getting burned with hidden fees and locking you into a long-term contract if your provider is unwilling or unable to deliver the quality of service you need.
3. To educate business owners on how to pick the right IT services company for their specific situation, budget and needs based on the VALUE the company can deliver, not just the price, high OR low.
In the end, her purpose is to help you make the most informed decision possible so you end up working with someone who helps you solve your problems and accomplish what you want in a time frame, manner and budget that is right for you.
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
**Note: if you cannot attend the live session on this date/time, you may still register to ensure you receive the recording link via email.
Presented by TAB Member
President & Founder, IT Squared Resource Inc.
Kris Fenton, IT and Telecom Advisor | Author | is President and founder of IT Squared Resource, Inc., a team of technology professionals dedicated to delivering the solutions, security and support necessary for growth oriented SMBs to achieve exceptional results.
Before starting her firm, Kris spent nearly 10 years in various sales and management roles with both regional and national telecommunications carriers where she and her teams were consistently among the top 5% producers.
Recognizing a market need for reliable IT and Telecom management for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB’s), Kris setup shop in 1999 to provide dependable technology solutions and long-term support to SMBs in Southwest Ohio. Team IT Squared’s commitment to delivering exceptional results through right fit tech solutions, security and management, topped with best-in-class client care, has earned them long-term roles as the trusted resource to several of southwest Ohio’s top organizations and businesses in the Government, Healthcare, Financial and Energy fields.