Why Sales People Fail...And What You Can Do About It
Wednesday, April 18th
9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern
Your company survives on its sales numbers, however if you are encountering some of these shortcomings:
- Painfully long selling cycles
- Unmet sales “forecasts”
- Bad sales habits that are eroding your margins
- Prospects demanding – and getting – costly price concessions
- Lack of common sales culture or methodology
- Hiring salespeople that don’t work out
Do any of these resonate with you?, if “yes” then you don’t want to miss this webinar.
- An understanding of the Buyers system
- Traditional Sales Systems and why Sales people fail at this system
- The end result when the Buyer leads in the “Buyer/Seller Dance”
- A proven system to counteract the Buyer System
**Note: if you cannot attend the live session on this date/time, you may still register to ensure you receive the recording link via email.
Presented by TAB Member
President, Mississauga, Sandler Training
Robin Singh is a renowned Global sales and partnership executive, proven strategist and information technology sales leader. Robin has more than 20 years of experience driving revenue growth and profitability for diverse regional and global operations. Known for expertise in channel sales strategies, strategic partnerships and customer relationships. Skilled at building and leading successful teams to exceed personal and company goals.
CEO and President, Sandler Training
Dave Mattson is a best-selling author, sales and management visionary, and leader of the world’s largest sales effectiveness organization. As CEO and President of Sandler Training, he oversees the corporate direction and strategy for the company’s worldwide network of operations serving clients through 250 operating units in 32 countries.